High Energy Biomass Pellet Stove with CE
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||700sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1set/Carton Honeycomb Board with Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CR-02
- Usage: Indoor
- Adjustable Thermostat: Adjustable Thermostat
- Style: Modern
- Size: 510*970*420mm
- Rating Power: 3-11kw
- Heat Area: 90-120m²
- Making Method: Special Mantel
- Trademark: CHUANRUN
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Color: Red & Black, White
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CE
- Remote Control: With Remote Control
- Material: Metal
- G.W.: 103kgs
- Hopper Capicity: 20kgs
- Net Weight: 105kg
- Overheating Protected: Overheating Protected
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8516299000
why choose our products?
1, Excellent quality and the lowest price.
2, High heating but suitable for man, women, and children.
3, Easy to use and easy to keep in repair.
4, The modern design with the energy saving.
5, Our products was very popular in all over the world.
6, Available in various designs and specifications for your selection.
7, To adopt advanced technology.
Benefits of Pellet Stoves
Clean burning, cost-efficient heating for your home
No hassle: Among the many wood-burning stoves available, pellet stoves are the easiest to operate. You'll typically need to load these stoves with wood pellets just once every day or two-and loading the pellets is a simple matter of pulling out the hopper and pouring the pellets in.
Smoke free: Pellet stoves don't produce smoke. This means you'll never have to worry about "smoking out" a room, or dealing with the subsequent dry air and unpleasant smells.
Heat safe: With a pellet stove, there's virtually no external heat while it's operating. You can place a pellet stove as close as one inch away from a wall, and it will pose no fire hazard. It's the ideal heating choice for households with children and pets.
1. Outside: Steel sand coating, high-temp painting.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always
6.Control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Smoke outlet: DIA. 80 mm, inlet DIA. 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz-1pH. 120V-60Hz, 100V-50Hz
11. Remote Control: It is helpful to have the functions of on and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Auto or manual in your hands within 10 meters scope.
12. Automatically clean the dust inside the Burner: It is solved the problem of clogging to the burner when the ash value of biomass pellet is over 2%. Reduce the frequency of your cleaning times.
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement: 575*1090*550mm 80sets for 20"container
|S Specification pecification|
|Rating Voltage and Frequency||220-230/50 V/HZ 110-120/60 V/HZ|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||0.6/2.2Kg/H|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||6.8/25H|
|Air inlet/outlet pipe||50/80mm|
|Thickness of Steel, inside/outside||3/1.2-2mm|
| MOQ one 20'GP|
(By 20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ container)Loading QTY around 80/168/168PCS