Modern Biomass Wood Pellet Fireplace (CR-04)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CR-04
- Usage: Indoor
- Adjustable Thermostat: Adjustable Thermostat
- Overheating Protection: With Overheating Protection
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Material: Metal
- Net Weight: 110kgs
- Hopper Capicity: 22kgs
- Efficiency: 94%
- Air Inlet/Outlet Pipe: 50/80mm
- Trademark: CHUANRUN`
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 85162990
- Color: Red & Black
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Remote Control: With Remote Control
- Style: Modern
- Type: Pellet Fireplace,Stove
- Rating Power: 5-13kw
- Rating Voltage: 220-230V 110-120V
- Heat Area: 90-110sq.M
- Dimension(W*H*D): 511*1030*485mm
- Thickness of Steel, Inside/Outside: 3/1.2-2mm
- Transport Package: 1set/Carton Honeycomb Board with Pallet
- Origin: Zhejiang China
Advantages of pellet stove.
1.Pellet stoves are easy to start and maintain.
2.Ash build-up is minimal but the stove will need regular cleaning.
3.Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for when and how to clean your pellet stove.
4.A shop vacuum works well for this cleaning, but the wood ash must be cold.
5.Burning wood pellets is much cleaner than burning wood in a wood stove.
6.Pellet stoves do get hot on the outside when operating, use care when near and never leave anything on top of the stove.
7.There is no bark or wood chip mess, and no smoke residue that accumulates on walls and ceiling.
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement: 550*970*510MM
80sets for 20"container
Sawdust, straw, bits of wood, timber waste, grain shell
|Product Item||Wood Pellets Stove CR-04|
| CE EN14785 Approved !|
Color: Black etc
|Rating Voltage and Frequency||220-230/50 V/HZ |
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||0.6/2.0Kg/H|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||11/36H|
|Air inlet/outlet pipe||50/80mm|
|Thickness of Steel, inside/outside||3/1.2-2mm|
(By 20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ container)Loading QTY around 40/168/168PCS