- Model NO.: CR-07
- Usage: Indoor
- Adjustable Thermostat: Adjustable Thermostat
- Overheating Protection: With Overheating Protection
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Material: Metal
- Ignite: Automatic
- Package Size(W*H*D): 540*1075*585mm
- Net Weight: 91.5kg
- Efficiency: 89%-94%
- Certificate: CE, RoHS
- Transport Package: Carton with Pallet
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Color: Orange with Black, Red with Black
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Remote Control: With Remote Control
- Style: Country
- Type: Pellet Fireplace,Stove
- Rate Power: 4-10kw
- Packing Detail: Honeycomb Board with Pallet
- Dimension(W*H*D): 480*955*485mm
- Fuels: Wood Pellet, Biomass Pellet
- Hopper Capacity: 20kg
- Trademark: Chuanrun
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 85162990
Welcome OEM orders.
Professional radiator factory. Your satify is our aim.
We manufacture many kinds of pellet stove.
Pls contact me for more details.
Pls contact me, if you are looking for such products.
We believe we are the best choice.
Pellet stove CR-07
1. Graceful and noble design
2. Popular for Europe market
3. Good quality but reasonable price
4. Factory direct selling
1. Outside: Steel coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. LED control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Six steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Remote control.
10. Smoke outlet: Ø 80 mm, inlet ø 50 mm or ø 75mm, inlet ø 50mm.
11. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz. 115V-60Hz, 100V-50Hz
Benefits of Pellet Stoves
Clean burning, cost-efficient heating for your home
No hassle: Among the many wood-burning stoves available, pellet stoves are the easiest to operate. You'll typically need to load these stoves with wood pellets just once every day or two-and loading the pellets is a simple matter of pulling out the hopper and pouring the pellets in.
Smoke free: Pellet stoves don't produce smoke. This means you'll never have to worry about "smoking out" a room, or dealing with the subsequent dry air and unpleasant smells.
Heat safe: With a pellet stove, there's virtually no external heat while it's operating. You can place a pellet stove as close as one inch away from a wall, and it will pose no fire hazard. It's the ideal heating choice for households with children and pets.
Environmental and cost advantages
Wood pellets used in pellet stoves are tightly condensed, which makes burning them a low-moisture, highly efficient process. There are less harmful gases released into the air through wood pellet burning than with regular wood-burning stoves.
|Air inlet Pipe||mm||50|
|Air outlet Pipe||mm||80/100|
|Automatic Burning Time(Min-Max)||H||9.5-33.3|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max)||KG/H||O. 7 /1.5|
|Rating Valtage and Frequecy||V/Hz||230V/50Hz|
More details information, please feel free to contact us.