1. Outside: steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120°C, side panels below 60°C.
2. Inside: monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200°C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800°C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: it collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: it can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: it is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Vent pipe: ø 80 mm, air inlet ø 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 220-240V, 110-120V.
11. Remote Control: it's helpful to operate the functions: on and off; Power low or high; temperature low or high; within 10m scope. PACKING
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement: 480*955*485MM
80sets for 20"container