1. Outside: Steel coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. LED control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Six steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Remote control.
10. Smoke outlet: ø 80 mm, inlet ø 50 mm or ø 75mm, inlet ø 50mm.
11. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz. 115V-60Hz, 100V-50Hz
|Wood Pellet Stove Model CR-05|
|Automatic Burning Time(Min-Max)||9.5-35H|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max)||0.6/2.2KG/H|
|Thickness of Steel,inside||3MM|
|Thickness of Steel,outside||1.2-2MM|
|Air inlet pipe||50MM|