1. Dynamic System
The revolutionary for the self regulating of the combustion parameters ensure optimum efficiency and guaranteed security.
2. Hermetic System
Sealed combustion chamber for passive houses:
The air taken from outside, in this way the stove does not take the air from the room.
3. Glass Cleaning System
An additional air duct creates an air passage between the flame and the ceramic glass, ensuring cleaning for several houses.
4. Automatic Ignition&Feeding System
Do not need artificial to burn, clean and quick and no pollution. Full automatic feeding, match wind system, Without Manual control, Then achieve best combustion
5. Automatic temperature control& fire-adjustment
6. Remote Control Design
7. Compare with traditional wood burning stoves:
This biomass pellet stoves look similar to traditional wood burning stoves but use modern microprocessor controls to ensure an efficient and clean burning fire. Because they use thermostatic controls and fans to distribute warm air around the room they are safer than traditional stoves, which rely on radiated heat to warm the room, making the room's temperature uneven and the body of the stove dangerously hot.
1. Outside: Steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120° C, side panels below 60° C.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800° C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: Simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: It can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Remote Control: It's helpful to operate the functions: On and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Within 10m scope.
*Fuel Material Requirements:
Wood pellet, biomass pellet
Pellet stove can be widely used to home, office building, cottage, hotel, coffee shop, beauty salon and gymnasium etc.
For Sample: Fumigated wooden case outside, poly bag inside.
For Bulk: 1 pc/carton honeycomb board with pallet carton, poly bag inside, filled with pearl cotton.
We are factory, all of our products are CE&RoHS approved, OEM is available.
| Product Item|| Wood Pellets Stove CR-04 |
| CE EN14785 Approved !|
Color: Black etc
|Rating Voltage and Frequency||220-230/50 V/HZ |
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||0.6/2.0Kg/H|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||11/36H|
|Air inlet/outlet pipe||50/80mm|
|Thickness of Steel, inside/outside||3/1.2-2mm|
|(By 20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ container)Loading QTY around 40/168/168PCS|