1. Outside: Cast iron coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always
6. LCD control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Smoke outlet: DIA. 80 mm, inlet DIA. 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz
11. Remote Control: It is helpful to have the functions of on and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Auto or manual in your hands within 10 meters scope.
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement: 480*955*485MM 80sets for 20"container
|Air inlet pipe||MM||50|
|Air outlet pipe||MM||80|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||H||11/28|
|Fuel|| ||Wood pellet|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||KG/H||0.7/1.8|
|Rating Valtage and Frequecy||V/HZ||230/50|
|Thickness of Steel,inside||MM||3|
|Thickness of Steel,outside||MM||1.2-2|