Our company provide many kinds of wood pellet stoves. The quality of material was very good and the design was fashionable. It can be widely used to home, office building, cottage, hotel, coffee shop, beauty salon and gymnasium etc.OEM is welcomed.
1. Outside: Steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120° C, side panels below 60° C.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800° C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: Simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: It can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Vent pipe: ø 80 mm, air inlet ø 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 220-240V, 110-120V.
11. Remote Control: It's helpful to operate the functions: On and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Within 10m scope.
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement: 570*1160*570mm
Loading Quantity 20'GP/40'HQ: 80/168 PCS
| Specification Wood Pellets Stove CR-05 |
|Rating Voltage and Frequency||220-230/50 V/HZ 110-120/60 V/HZ|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||0.6/2.2Kg/H|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||9.5/35H|
|Air inlet/outlet pipe||50/80mm|
|Thickness of Steel, inside/outside||3/1.2-2mm|
|MOQ one 20'GP|
(By 20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ container)Loading QTY around 80/168/168PCS